Here is information about Foreign Credential Recognition Loan Programs across different provinces of Canada.
Educational accreditations are typically validated by provincial organisations, so funding for this loans program is provided to nine community-based organizations in selected communities across Canada, including:
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S., in British Columbia;
- Immigrant Access Fund, in Alberta;
- Immigrant Access Fund, in Saskatchewan;
- SEED Winnipeg Inc., in Manitoba;
- WIL Employment Connections, in London, Ontario;
- Association Communautaire d’emprunt de Montréal (ACEM) , in Quebec;
- New Brunswick Multicultural Council Inc. in new Brunswick;
- Canada Microcredit Educators Group, in Prince Edward Island; and
- Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia.
(image Source: OCAL/clker.com)